Skip to main content

A new FREEBIE...

Here you have a new QP from my TNBT week 3 mini kit.... RETRO. Please visit and leave me a comment if you liked. Image is clickable. No longer available.

This Saturday we will know who is picked to participate in the next week challenge... the last one before choosing THE NEXT BEST THING winners. I am so excited, I would like very much to be in the first places.... dah, that is obvious ...right? I hope it results that way.

On the other hand it is almost the end of June and the swatch for the next color challenge at Kim`s DSO forum should be out soon. I really enjoy to participate in this one.

Until next time... I hope to have some good news on the next post.

Comments

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shamrock Blog Train...

Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog

iDSD is here!!!!!

YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from  Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to  Kiki Halbert´s blog   to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...

Valentine Day Sunshine Blog TRain

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine´s Day for you all!!! For this season I have so many kits to choose from take a look... 2 new for this month... And some oldies but goodies... Everything is linked... Now for your freebie for today!!! We the girls at Sunshine Studio wanted to give you plenty of gifts today so here we go... the Blog Train has arrived, you had come from Ellie: http://ellielash.com/blog/ and your next stop is Katherine: www.flutterexpressions.blogspot.com If you get lost in the way you can always go to the Sunshine Blog SUN blog: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ Here is what I have for you today... hope you enjoy it and have FUN with it... You can download it here .