Skip to main content

READY...TNBT Final Round

Hi! My mini kit submission for this last round challenge is ready to download. Here are the previews. First of all the elements... image is clickable. No longer available. and then the papers... ...and since we are already in this let`s get some more papers to match the kit...this time solids...
...and to complete the challenge some CU items, I made an overlay you can recolor or mix and match with the papers, the little ribbon tabs with brad, and some grunchy numbers to go with this project. Image is clickable.
Hope you like it, I am not sure how this is going to work, I mean, Do we have to be voted or the judges are going to choose the winner, anyhow I let you all know how this is going.
Thanks for coming by and please leave a comment.
Until next time...

Comments

  1. Dear Ivonne,
    Your kits are so beautiful and I am so sad to not be able to download them from Mediafire...! Please help me because I would like so much to have your last freebie !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shamrock Blog Train...

Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog

iDSD is here!!!!!

YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from  Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to  Kiki Halbert´s blog   to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...

Valentine Day Sunshine Blog TRain

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine´s Day for you all!!! For this season I have so many kits to choose from take a look... 2 new for this month... And some oldies but goodies... Everything is linked... Now for your freebie for today!!! We the girls at Sunshine Studio wanted to give you plenty of gifts today so here we go... the Blog Train has arrived, you had come from Ellie: http://ellielash.com/blog/ and your next stop is Katherine: www.flutterexpressions.blogspot.com If you get lost in the way you can always go to the Sunshine Blog SUN blog: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ Here is what I have for you today... hope you enjoy it and have FUN with it... You can download it here .