I am a finalist!!! I just did it. I am one of the 7 finalists at TNBT contest. I am so excited, the challenge for this last round is to make a mini kit from a swatch we choose, with the theme we choose and finally... to create a CU item and use it in the mini kit. I had never created a CU item before but I will try and do my best. I`ll let you see my submission later in the week, the deadline for submission is July 2nd and the winner will be announce July 4th. .....(drums) AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!
Until next time.
Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog
good luck!!!
ReplyDelete