Skip to main content

I have a freebie...

Hello everybody!!! This month is almost over and there are so many things new for October... like the surprise dollar day at DSI and I have a clue on this... is not 1, is not 2, but it is... so keep in touch so you don´t miss it and save BIG MONEY!!! We will have the collab kit, by the way it is gorgeous, Country Lane and it will be released in just 2 days... so give us a visit at DSI.
But don´t forget about the SUN where we will be releasing a Collab too... Hollow´s Eve for this October and we are planning a big SALE, I´ll let you know all about it later in the month. For now take a look at my recent kits...




And at DSI...





And now... for the freebie, I like, as every month to participate in Kim´s Color Challenge at DSO and for this month I made this mini mini... hope you like it!


Download  here. Until nest time and keep the contact, don´t get loose, keep close, eat good and take a shower on a daily basis.... LOL.... see you soon.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
sign

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Sept. Color Challenge Freebie. It's simple and very pretty. Just what I love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shamrock Blog Train...

Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog

iDSD is here!!!!!

YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from  Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to  Kiki Halbert´s blog   to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...

Valentine Day Sunshine Blog TRain

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine´s Day for you all!!! For this season I have so many kits to choose from take a look... 2 new for this month... And some oldies but goodies... Everything is linked... Now for your freebie for today!!! We the girls at Sunshine Studio wanted to give you plenty of gifts today so here we go... the Blog Train has arrived, you had come from Ellie: http://ellielash.com/blog/ and your next stop is Katherine: www.flutterexpressions.blogspot.com If you get lost in the way you can always go to the Sunshine Blog SUN blog: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ Here is what I have for you today... hope you enjoy it and have FUN with it... You can download it here .