Skip to main content

News, news, news... and a freebie

Hello everybody! I have hot news.
First.-
I opened a new store at Sunshine Studio Scraps and I am thrilled about it. Here are some products.... and still uploading. Opening sale 25% OFF. Valid thru sep 15th.
On the other hand... at my DSI store still going the QP´s Sale, everything must go!!!
Fabulous discounts and QP´s free with kit purchase. Don´t miss it!!!
Second.-
I am a contestant at the Annual SAS Next Designer Contest and for week 1 we had this extremely unlike me swatch, but I tried my best to get it done. Hope you like it!
You can download at the gallery, image is clickable. Please vote for me if you like it, voting will be done by registered SAS users, round 1 kit will be due September 6, 2009 by 3:00 pm EST. Round 1 voting will go up after all kits are submitted. Round 1 results will be posted September 10, 2009.

My LO

By Mitsybelle

Until next time and hope to see you soon with more...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shamrock Blog Train...

Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog

iDSD is here!!!!!

YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from  Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to  Kiki Halbert´s blog   to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...

Valentine Day Sunshine Blog TRain

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine´s Day for you all!!! For this season I have so many kits to choose from take a look... 2 new for this month... And some oldies but goodies... Everything is linked... Now for your freebie for today!!! We the girls at Sunshine Studio wanted to give you plenty of gifts today so here we go... the Blog Train has arrived, you had come from Ellie: http://ellielash.com/blog/ and your next stop is Katherine: www.flutterexpressions.blogspot.com If you get lost in the way you can always go to the Sunshine Blog SUN blog: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ Here is what I have for you today... hope you enjoy it and have FUN with it... You can download it here .