YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to Kiki Halbert´s blog to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous brag book pages!!
ReplyDeleteyour bb pages are beautiful. Thank you. I am also so in love with your digi kits. I am going to bookmark you so I can visit again.
ReplyDeleteLove it -thank you!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLovely work and thank you so very much--Happy Holidays too!
ReplyDelete