Skip to main content

New kit released... and a freebie :)

I just released my newest kit @ my Ginger Scraps store... it is called Fall- Land.
Totally in fall. and yet colorful and fresh, filled with flowers, folliage and ribbons, the autumnish feeling is undeniable. Includes 12 textured papers and 40 elements. And it is on SALE for the weekend, 25% OFF.
Please take a look...


Take a closer look, here are some additional images...



And here are some LOs from my talented Cretive Team...





And now to the freebie... here is a matching add-on for this Fall-Land kit and you´ll get it by participating in this month´s color challenge @ Ginger Scraps, I´m hosting and you´ll get this add-on for free at the end of the month by completing the challenge... Go ahead and show me your take on this challenge...


I hope you enjoyed this post and hope to see you again soon :)
Until next time.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! I had fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shamrock Blog Train...

Another SUNshine Blog Train... This time to celebrate St. Patty´s Day... Shamrock! And just to let you know, I have my newest kits in store... Neutralized Toasted K´s Birthday Grunge Love Grab this now at my SUNshine Store use code StPat10 for a 10% OFF. Valid thru March 31st. And now... The freebie, Shamrock The Blog Train... You can download your goodie HERE . Your next stop Project B designs And if you get lost in the road you can always go to SUN Blog

iDSD is here!!!!!

YES!!! And Craft-tastrophic is having a tremendous SALE at SunshineStudio Scraps Everything must go!!! Now is the time to get it! All my store is 50% OFF. And to celebrate BIG!!!!! I have a freebie. So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts. Welcome to my stop on the blog train! You´ll get 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you. You should have come here from  Miss Tiina´s blog . Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way. Now you need to head over to  Kiki Halbert´s blog   to get your next gift. Thanks for stopping by. Here you go... your freebie, I hope you enjoy it, if so please let me know with a comment. NO LONGER AVAILABLE *The link will only be valid until Monday Nov 8th, so hurry on and grab it while you can. *The downloaded file includes a surprise coupon to use in my Sunshine Studio Scraps Store but IT Will ...

Valentine Day Sunshine Blog TRain

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine´s Day for you all!!! For this season I have so many kits to choose from take a look... 2 new for this month... And some oldies but goodies... Everything is linked... Now for your freebie for today!!! We the girls at Sunshine Studio wanted to give you plenty of gifts today so here we go... the Blog Train has arrived, you had come from Ellie: http://ellielash.com/blog/ and your next stop is Katherine: www.flutterexpressions.blogspot.com If you get lost in the way you can always go to the Sunshine Blog SUN blog: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ Here is what I have for you today... hope you enjoy it and have FUN with it... You can download it here .